בקבוק קונטיגו טוויסטסיל
בקבוק קונטיגו טוויסטסיל ב 50% הנחה
המחיר הכי זול²
מחיר כולל משלוח 21.77$ שזה כ 75 ₪
- Traditional ceramic material on the inside protects flavor
- Leak proof lid when closed for on the go convenience
- Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18 thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- CleanGuard lid shields spout from dirt and germs
- Easy clean lid completely opens for an extra squeaky clean with no separate parts to take apart or misplace
- Fits most cup holders and under most single serve brewers
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid; hand wash only stainless steel body
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
Whether you’re a rookie in the coffee world or basically a coffee sommelier, you want your coffee to taste as good on-the-go as it does at home. The Twistseal Glaze Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Ceramic Coating is perfect for coffee lovers who want to be able to take their morning coffee ritual to go. With a ceramic lining coating the inside of this stainless steel travel mug, drinking from the Twistseal Glaze is like drinking out of your favorite ceramic coffee mug at home, but better. The leak-proof lid means you can take it on the go, and Thermalock vacuum insulation keeps your roast hot for up to 7 hours. In fact, the Twistseal Glaze might even replace the ceramic mug your kids painted for you in elementary school (but shh, don’t tell them that).
- Enjoy the Flavor — Traditional ceramic material on the inside with a stainless steel wrap on the outside to help retain the heat
- Cleaner Drinking — Newly engineered CleanGuard lid protects the spout to help keep out gross dirt and germs
- Seal It In – Leak proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities
- Squeaky Clean — Easy clean lid completely opens for an extra squeaky clean with no separate parts to take apart or misplace
- For the Long Haul — Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18 with Thermalock vacuum insulation
- Perfect Fit — Fits most car cup holders and under most single serve brewers
- Clean Up — Top rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body
A ceramic lining on the inside of this travel mug gives you the at-home taste you love with the convenience of coffee on-the-go.
When flu season comes around, you’ll need to protect yourself. We built a protective spout cover on this newly engineered CleanGuard lid to keep you shielded on the bus, in the elevator, or in a classroom full of kindergartners. You’re covered — plain and simple.
Seal It In
If you're like us, you're constantly on the go — and you need your travel mug to keep up with you. The Twistseal lid on this travel mug is simple to twist open and closed for a leak-proof seal on the go!
We know you don’t like it when your coffee gets cold (we hate it too). To help you out, we’ve engineered Thermalock vacuum insulation to keep heat locked inside of our stainless steel travel mugs. Our double-wall vacuum insulated coffee mugs trap heat so that with select models, your drink stays hot up to 7 hours after the first pour.
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
– Material Issues
– Workmanship Issues
– Defective Products
– Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids
– Purchased in the US and Canada
Using Your New Stainless Steel Travel Mug
– Careful! Your freshly brewed coffee might be very hot. Let it cool down with the lid off for a few minutes before attaching the lid and heading out the door, and keep the hot coffee out of the reach of children (kids shouldn't drink coffee anyway).
How to use Autoseal.
-To sip your drink, press the Autoseal button with your travel mug in an upright position. Then, holding the button down, tilt the mug to take a drink (that releases any built-up pressure). Savor the sweet taste of caffeine, then release the button for it to automatically seal. Easy, right?
Do's and don'ts.
-Your Autoseal lid opens whenever the button is pressed — whether it's you pressing the button or a loose pen in your backpack. Avoid accidental spills by keeping the Autoseal button free and clear of other objects. We don't recommend carrying filled travel mugs in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Finally, keep your travel mug out of the microwave and the freezer.
-Contigo travel mug lids and any unpainted stainless steel bodies are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean. Painted stainless steel bodies are hand wash only. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
With a ceramic lining on the inside, the Contigo TWISTSEAL Glaze Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Ceramic Coating, 16 oz., ensures that coffee connoisseurs (as well as new enthusiasts) can enjoy their coffee ritual during a morning commute and hours later as much as, if not more than, a just-brewed cup from their favorite ceramic mug at home. The ceramic coating protects the flavor of your roast from any metallic tastes, the THERMALOCK vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps that brew hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18, the leak-proof lid means you can take your beverage to go without the mess, while the CleanGuard feature keeps dirt and germs away from the drinking spout for a cleaner drinking experience. In fact, even at home, you may want to use this ceramic-lined travel mug instead of the one your kid painted at camp (but, shh, we won't tell them).